Fallcrest and Beyond
The town in which the adventurers begin.
It is a sleepy hamlet on the banks of the White River, hardly more than a collection of houses and an Inn – The Riverbank Inn. Beneath the town lies a dungeon which is being used as a hideout by a band of goblins.
- The goblins make their way into town through the cellar of an abandoned house on the edge of town next to a small wood. The house is practically falling down, but the cellar doors around the back appear to be in good condition and show signs of recent use.
- The population of the village currently sits around 100 humans and halflings and has been in steady decline over the years.
- Most villagers are farmers or traders doing what they can to get by, although most are poor.
- The only places of interest are The Riverbank Inn, the run-down house which leads to the dungeon, and The Mayor’s House
- The only people of interest are Kellar, Miss Annie, and Jonn Stillton